All members of management.
On completion of this course participants will have an increased understanding of how to prepare for employees’ return to work during the COVID19 pandemic in line with the most recent government guidelines. Participants will learn what HR practical steps need to be taken to ensure compliance with those guidelines and workplace best practice.
- Employer Liability
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work
- Employer duty of care
- Data protection and GDPR
- Advance planning
- Who needs to be involved?
- Return to work safely protocol
- Pre return to work questionnaire
- New ways of working
- Meetings & staggered hours
- Common concerns – PPE/Temperature Checking
- Returning to work – contractual terms
- Returning to work – annual leave
- Returning to work – potential redundancies
- Returning to work – how to minimise risk
- Returning to work – Collective redundancies
- Top tips for returning to work
- Key Takeaways
What you can do from a HR perspective to implement the Government issued Return to Work Safely Protocol
Having a HR step by step plan of how to proceed in line with government guidelines and best practice.
PROVIDING HR SUPPORT FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS
The workshops are clear, engaging and interactive throughout. The facilitators are friendly, professional and always available to discuss the contents of the courses and our needs. It has been evident that the team at the HR Suite put great effort into identifying gaps, into designing relevant and useful workshops.
The HR Suite delivered Dignity & Respect Training for our entire staff. We found it beneficial, team-building positive and very well received. We found the training service was excellent and delivery was professionally executed. I would highly recommend the Caroline & team at The HR Suite.
Seán Ó Murchú
OTHER TRAINING COURSES
Fundamentals of Performance Management
Practicalities of Conducting Investigations
HAVE A QUESTION?
CONTACT US BELOW
"*" indicates required fields